29. 7. 2020.
Call for beneficiaries - Employment as a Customer support officer at company Sitel
Do you speak and write Englis or German on a level that you are able to conduct a simple conversation, write a short email and understand general and specific details given clear speech?
Do you regularly use a computer, smartphone or a tablet?
Are you a people person and curious, love working in a team and helping people?
- Long-term unemployed person (longer than 12 months)
- Single parent
- Person younger than 30
- Person with disabilities
If this sounds like you, we invite you to apply for
Those who pass the interview, will have the following benefits:
- Employment at company Sitel as Customer support officer,
- Competitive salary and accompanying benefits,
- Work from home and with flexible hours,
- Positive atmosphere and supporting team,
- Professional development possibilities in a modern and dynamic business environment.
To be eligible for employment, you have to fulfill the following conditions:
- At least B2 level of English or German (if you don’t have a certificate, we’ll organize testing for you)
- A separate room for work, with stable electricity and internet.
If you think that you English/German is close, but not quite B2 level, we will organize language courses for those who are willing to improve their language skills to be eligible for employment. Courses will be organized within the German-Serbian project Inclusion of Roma and other marginalized group in Serbia, implemented by the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) commissioned by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and supported by the German GFA consulting group
Sitel has been successfuly working in Serbia for the past seven years and their team consists of more than 1,000 dedicated colleagues. Sitel employees communicate with more than 22 cultures worldwide in one of 10 global languages every day.
To apply, please fill out this application form.
Deadline for application is August 31st, 2020.
All candidates who are selected for the interview will be contacted by e-mail or telephone.